Image via Wikipedia
From this article it appears that:
The Society of Homeopaths state on their website:
"... it is not possible to take an overdose of homeopathic medicine in the same way as in orthodox medicine (orthodox medicine works on a chemical level).
"Homeopathic medicines are not therefore intrinsically dangerous. Nonetheless, they are clearly capable of stimulating the body's reactive forces powerfully and should be treated with respect."
One of the commenters nails it though...
I'm very worried I've been overdosing. I've been drinking tap water all my life which presumably contains infinitesimal amounts every known homeopathic remedy. In one word - am I at imminent risk of a catastrophic homeopathic arse meltdown?